Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Max Star Platform Sneakers Review

Bought these awesome platform sneakers at Max Star and a week later Mr. Delivery Guy handed it to me, sucks cause I still have to pay 1,700php for customs (I hate living the third world). It came with a bag and a free cutie blue shoelace. I also like the zipper on the side, its easier to put on the shoes. What I dont like about it is the logo!!!! it looks like a converse logo which is annoying cause everytime someone compliments my shoes they refer to it as converse or chucks. Anyways, I am so happy that I have this amazing shoes!!!!!! I have been spazzing over them since I saw them on tumblr last year. 
Camp Beverly Hills Denim Jacket,People are People Beetles Tshirt, Cotton On Skirt, Payless Socks, Maxstar Platform Sneakers, Team Manila Bag 

I really like this whole outfit it makes me want to buy more of those adorable platform sneakers! (I wish Maxstar would send me free shoes haha) I thought these shoes would be a wee bit heavy since its platform but surprisingly it wasnt. They are so comfortable I can wear them all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment